When I first saw the news of Google’s opt-out browser plug-in spread around Twitter I thought “hmm, I wondered when we’d see this” and moved on since opt-out is more or less an non-issue — basically because in the grand scheme of things nobody really opts-out. For all the hand-wringing and navel-gazing people do on […]
Opt out of ads using Digital Advertising Alliance. Digital Advertising Alliance allows you to opt out of several ad tracking cookies placed by major social media sites and other ad tracking services. For instance, social media sites like Facebook uses tracking cookies to analyze your online behavior and show you ads tailored to your interests.
Sometimes Google links the identifier used for advertising on mobile applications to an advertising cookie on the same device in order to coordinate ads across your mobile apps and mobile browser. This can happen, for example, when you see an ad within an app that launches a web page in your mobile browser.
- pia head office number
- open source proxy server windows
- installation dipvanish sur firestick
- how to get vuze to download faster
- acestream 99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2
- mot de passe de connexion par défaut du routeur netgear
- host of big brother uk
- windows phone create account
- masquer le logiciel dadresse ip
- vpn list free
- films nimporte où plugin plex
- sonicwall vpn configuration guide